WSTS: High-tech building design
High-tech building design covers:
- Security and safety, e.g. central locking, remote monitoring, hazard
detection and alarms.
- Energy efficiency and management, e.g. solar heating, solar power,
heat pumps, intelligent heat and electrical storage.
- Domestic automation, e.g. appliances, cleaning, decoration, consumable
ordering and delivery, recycling.
Internal and external.
Monitoring and problem reporting / servicing.
- Garden automation, e.g. watering, mowing, pruning, weeding, composting.
- Home office, e.g. computing hardware, software, networking, integration.
- Flexible use of space,
e.g. home business: small-scale manufacturing / production.
- Entertainment, e.g. music, video, radio/TV, games.
- New materials, architectural design, infrastructure.
- Integration with traditional structures and appearance.
Guidance and consultancy
- Reports on state-of-the-art and prospects for home and office automation.
Intended for owners/factors of current buildings, developers and renovators,
planning authorities, suppliers.
Re-issued approximately annually. Pre-order.
- Automation design for planned and current buildings.
- Installation (subcontracted).